- ABOUT TURNERS
- TURNER MEMBERS
- GYM SCHEDULE
Clinton Turners Board and Management
wishes you and yours a very happy holiday season!
Here is a list of upcoming Turner Events. We would love to see our members stop by and have a cup of cheer and visit with old and new friends.
Also check out our Facebook page where we also post events and other “happenings” in and around Clinton!
• DATE/TIME: Happening now through December 8th
• WHERE: Turner Lounge
• COST: Accepting cash donations (the Entertainment Committee will be making appropriate purchases, based upon wish lists provided by the family)
• MORE INFORMATION: Donation jar and more information is available at the club. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• DATE/TIME: Saturday, December 8th from 10AM – 2PM
• WHERE: Turner Hall
• COST: Free admission. OPEN TO PUBLIC.
• MORE INFORMATION: A variety of holiday plants, flowers and decorations will be available for sale. Plants and flowers provided by Lancaster Gardens.
• DATE/TIME: Sunday, December 9th from 1:00-4:00PM
REGISTRATION: Participating children must be signed up by no later than Sunday, December 2nd. Please sign-up your child (sign-up sheet is available at the club.) If you cannot make it down, please call the club (978-365-4076) and someone can add information to the sign-up list. (Note: If there is a child over 11 that would like to participate, contact Emily at email@example.com.)
• WHERE: Clinton Turner Hall
• COST: Children and grandchildren under age 11 of ‘active’ members are eligible to participate for no cost.
• MORE INFORMATION: A visit from Santa; children’s craft; light lunch (pizza) will be served.
• DATE/TIME: Monday, December 17th at 7:00PM
Due to the 4th Monday of the month falling on December 24th (Christmas Eve), a vote was taken during the November Member meeting to reschedule the December meeting to the 3rd Monday of the month, December 17th.
Therefore, the December Member meeting will be Monday, December 17th at 7PM. Please mark your calendars! Reminders will be issued prior to the meeting. Please share this information with other members who may not receive our email communications.
• DATE/TIME: WEDNESDAY, December 19th at 7:00PM
• WHERE: Turner Hall
• COST: $5 entry fee. OPEN TO PUBLIC.
• HIGHLIGHTS: Holiday hams will be awarded to top winners; 50-50 raffle; snacks provided; Holiday Ham Dinner raffle ($1/ticket)
Win a beautiful vacation week in Falmouth (June 15-21, 2019)! This is an amazing prize and you will want to purchase tickets for this raffle. The drawing for this raffle will be during the Annual Member meeting in February 2019.
• DATE/TIME: Currently running
• WHERE: Clinton Turner Lounge
• COST: $10 per ticket; $20 for 3 tickets
Click here for more information!