Friday Fish Fry (March 9 & 30)
WHERE: Clinton Turner Hall
• DATE/TIME: Friday, March 9th and Friday, March 30th from 5-8PM
• HIGHLIGHTS: Open to public. More details the week of March 5th.
NE District Bowling Tournament (March 23, 24 and 25th 2018)
• DATE/TIME: March 23, 24 and 25th 2018
• REGISTRATION DEADLINE: This Wednesday, February 28th
• WHERE: New Palace Lanes, 78 Daniels St. Fitchburg
• ACCESS: Members only. You must be an active Turner Member and 18 years old by Feb. 28th in order to participate.
• COST: $15.00 per an event
• HIGHLIGHTS: All events (Singles, Doubles, Mixed and Teams) are 3 strings each. All 3 societies participating: Adams, Clinton and Holyoke. Let’s make this event FUN, EXCITING and WELCOMING for all Turner members. Come on down to the Club Saturday night March 25th and meet our fellow Turner Members from Adams and Holyoke.
• MORE INFORMATION:
• Sign-up and volunteer sheets are posted at the club. Contact Clinton Bowling Chairperson Colleen Dunne at email@example.com or cell 774-633-1003
MUSIC: Keith Rockel’s band “Endless Possibilities” (March 24)
• DATE/TIME: Saturday, March 24th from 8PM to midnight
• ACCESS: Open to the public
• HIGHLIGHTS: Come on down and enjoy dancing and mingling with our Fellow Turners!
TURNER HALL MEN’S GOLF LEAGUE (Wednesdays)
• DATE/TIME: Wednesdays, 3 - 5PM
• WHERE: Butternut Farm Golf Course, Stow
• ACCESS: We welcome anyone that is interested in playing. Inclusion to the league is on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to former league members and current Turner members.
• MORE INFORMATION: If you are interested in joining the league please contact Vin Marino (firstname.lastname@example.org)